Lunch

I dislike ready meals but bought a sprt of microwave bag meal there of mexican chicken and rice? Looks nice- chilli and coriander black beans peppers green beans and spinach- dont ever eat spinach but giving it a go!

Dinner is turkey with jalepeno peppers and monterey jack cheese mmm xx
15:17 Wed 21st Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tinkerbell23. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It was absolutley LOVELY im pleased i managed to eat all the veg stuff cos i dont like them ... Mmm x
For the record the dinner was nice too!!!

Im aware im having a convo to myself lol x
Don't worry, I have conversations with myself too. I find I get the most sensible answers that way.