How to make ...

... Does anyone know how I would make one of these (or could have a guess at it)?

I haven't eaten one but I am presuming the bacon would go in raw (I would also include cheese and some slices of tomato and ham instead of bacon for the little peeps).

20:31 Fri 10th Feb 2012
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by sherrardk. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I've eaten these. A bit greasy, and salty, but very nice. Not sure how you would make/cook them.
They seem simple enough.
Thanks both - didn't think to google 'cheese and bacon wraps' (sorry for being dim).

Related Questions But here are the photos of some of these...
How do you make people think you're a 10 in looks?
Hi everybody , 
 I am an electrical engineer and going to apply for a new job. I am editing my cv but I had an experience in business but this business had failed. 
 I and my cousin had an idea to...
Does anybody know how to make a copy of my CD based Audi Navigation System ? This is an Audi Navigation (BNS 5.0) CD - NOT A DVD !...
I am attempting a fairy castle birthday cake for my little girl. I have found some great ideas and most of the have a larger round cake with smaller one on top (some a 3rd tier too) plus little...
The 2016 Hammond Property Services's Now Available.... The easiest ? (!) Quiz you will ever do with plenty of Prizes! "COLOURS QUIZ for 2016" I thought that you may wish to enter our latest...