How to make ...

... Does anyone know how I would make one of these (or could have a guess at it)?

http://www.greggs.co....cheese-and-bacon-wrap

I haven't eaten one but I am presuming the bacon would go in raw (I would also include cheese and some slices of tomato and ham instead of bacon for the little peeps).

Thanks.
19:31 Fri 10th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by sherrardk. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I've eaten these. A bit greasy, and salty, but very nice. Not sure how you would make/cook them.
They seem simple enough.
http://martinconway.com/wraps.aspx
Thanks both - didn't think to google 'cheese and bacon wraps' (sorry for being dim).