Coming home

I am going to see my parents for the first time in days on Friday anything you think they would like I qwant to make them a present that can always let them be reminded of me like a piece of my heart not literally any thing you can think of they might like by the way I am ten and I was on vacation and my parents are on business so I stayed with my nana while they were at a hotel so I am still on vacation but they are driving four hours to and get me because I didn't. Want to be on plane alone from one part of florida to the next so I want to make some thing that has a welcoming feeling please help me out what would you want from your child besides a big hug And kiss from them I don't want to make. Just a card because you can do that any time you want even of no reason at all if you have an idea please share it with me thanks in advance
15:55 Thu 08th Mar 2012

rowanwitch
Best Answer
find a big smooth pebble and paint something on it like love lasts as long as this stone they can use it as a paperweight in the office or a happy face... love make me happy sort of thing they won't want you to spend money on them
15:59 Thu 08th Mar 2012 Go To Best Answer

that's a lovely idea rowan, and a lovely question from lizi too :)
you sound a lovely girl Lizi I should think you are a gift to your parents yourself
Thanks
Does your Nana maybe have a spare photo of you and your parents you could have? If she does you could maybe make a nice little frame out of some card and decorate it. It's something they can take with them when they travel without you.
Make some heart shaped cookies and ice Mum and Dad on them with hearts?
Can you make a tape recording? It would be nice if you told them how much you missed them and everything, but it would also be a nice thing for them to keep. I have keep silly things like phone messages my daughter has left and I love to listen to them. Her voice has changed so much as she's got older and it takes me right back too when she was wee when I hear her cute voice from years ago. You're a very thoughtful girl Lizi, and your parents are lucky to have you :) x