hip

i had a resurfacing to my right hip 17 days ago...thanks to the surgeons skill and me being quite fit and relatively young...i can now walk 6-7 miles a day quite easily..i am much more agile than i was 3 weeks ago and am well capable of driving but i am under the impression that i wont be insured until four weeks after the op..can anyone tell me if i can drive with a letter from my surgeon or any advice would be much appreciated....
11:16 Sun 29th May 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by viali. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

ring your insurance company!