Horse rescue

http://www.dailymail....d-like-quicksand.html

Got this from a friend on Facebook.
14:46 Tue 28th Feb 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by rockyracoon. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

i just read that, its made me cry
Oh bless her, well done! What a lovely, caring woman, the pain for her horse's plight was plain to see in her face. Thank God it had a happy ending.
I was just about to post the same link. I was almost afraid to read the whole article-fully expecting to see that the rescue failed.
A really amazing story. ;-)
What a brave lady, respect.
I read that earlier, and was amazed at some of the negative readers' posts.
Why did she take it on the dangerous mudlands if she loved it so much ?

Self-styled animal lovers - ugh.
Thank god it had a happy ending.
I'm assuming Canary has never loved a pet.
Canary wants to put that cocker spaniel down from the earlier thread, don't think s/he is an animal lover lol. The lady with the horse, brave lady, stupid lady, who knows, I'd do the same for my hound, he's my bestest friend.
So would I rocky, so would I.
Canary did you read the article? The horse's owner said, "I’ve been riding here for 20 years and never had a drama. I’ve never seen any signs and didn’t realise it was so boggy".