Booking a hotel

Hiya ABers

Need to book into a hotel or b&B in the Banbury area for friday and saturday nights (17 and 18th december)...Am I best to try and get it sorted now to ensure a room...or try and see if there are any late deals going in a weeks time and save some ££?

any advice as always appreciated
16:07 Sun 05th Dec 2010
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by JackDanielsU. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

have you tried ?
Cheers sara, Im off to have a looksie
Premier Inns are good.
Cheap late deals at weekends at this time of year are a bit unlikely - go with what you can get now.
Look for the best deal on line, through Laterooms, etc then ring the hotel direct and ask them to better it. They pay commission on the website rates and will usually match or better it.