Bono ticket at Tenerife airport

I have heard the taxi drivers have complained, and you can no longer buy the bono ticket for the Titsa bus at Reina Sophia airport. Anyone confirm if this is true. If not anyone know if the shop selling them is open on a Sunday.
06:52 Fri 22nd Oct 2010
Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by malagabob. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

U2 having this problem?

Sorry, hope someone posts a sensible answer!
There are actually three Titsa bus services from Reina Sophia Airport. Make sure that you get on the right one!

You've not stated which shop it is that you're referring to. If it's the 'Relay' newsagents, the opening hours are here:
(Travelling in many European countries, I've often found that the nearest Relay shop or kiosk is the right place to buy bus, tram or metro tickets)..

Thanks Chris, I know the Relay shops but its not the one that sells the tickets.Its a smaller shop. I remember I was looking for it for the first time last year. I must have walked past it twice in both directions it is so small
I'm sorry that didn't help.

Try an email to one of the tourist information offices on the island:

Looking at the fares though, it probably wouldn't be particularly disastrous if you had to pay full-fare on your first bus but then bought a Bono Via ticket later on:

Found it Chris The name of the shop is La Alpizpa located in arrivals/departures, opening times vary between 08:00 and 10:00 alternate days