ALL IN ONE PRINTERS

In september I purchased an HP photosmart B110 and it eats ink jet refills for breakfast and either prints out all in pink or all in blue. I am ready to throw the **** thing out of the window, Before this purchase I had always used Epson printers and never had any problems. Have noticed an Epson SX435W and wondered if anyone has had any experience of using this model or any other Epson all in ones - with wifi.Any advice would be gratefully accepted. I use the printer mainly for family history records and occasional photo printouts
11:53 Sat 03rd Mar 2012

SlackAlice
Best Answer
Your printers still under warranty send it back and get a replacement. If your going to get an Epson then use 'Jettec' refills, there are cheaper and just as good quality.
Just bought a Kodak Hero 5 all in one, based on cartridge replacement costs. So far so good.
Cannot help you on the WI Fi aspect other than I set up next doors Epson printer for Wi Fi, easy...
12:03 Sat 03rd Mar 2012 Go To Best Answer

Cannot help you on the WI Fi aspect other than I set up next doors Epson printer for Wi Fi, easy peasy took five minutes all done.
all in pink or all in blue? That's nothing to do with being an HP, it's just defective; take it back.
Many thanks for your answer but doesn't using compatible refills invalidate the warranty
Yes I would think it does Deva, are the setting right? have you tried HP Orig ink? was there any problems with them? if not it's your other product refills.
We've got an HP and it only prints out in odd colours when the colour cartridge needs replacing.
If it only eats them for breakfast, try not turning it on 'til after lunch.
Try CISS...I installed a bulk ink system to my Epson PX820FWD 15 months ago...its used everyday for general and photo use and the bottles are still 75% full.The ink is cheap and good quality. The CISS system cost me £35...I put the cartridges that came with the printer on Ebay and they sold for £30 :-)