I need help with my new phone - please!

After a couple of years just thinking about buying a new mobile phone I bit the bullet (and used my Tesco Clubcard tokens) and bought a Samsung Galaxy mini. It cost me £20 and I was really excited, alas using it is complicated.

I want to set a template/signature that I can set into my message, just my name and address for competitions that I enter. I can attach the same details in a memo but this is no good.

Can anyone help me - before I tinkle with something that I shouldn't tinkle with on the phone in my attempt to do this myself?
20:45 Sun 13th Nov 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by wolf63. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Can anybody put me out of my misery and help me - please!