Avatar Image nb1

Aver Tv

Help! I'm a pc idiot. I set up my pc by myself about two years ago. I have found I have AVER TV on it but don't know how toget it to work. Unfortunatley my PC was purchased from Tiny which went bust about 6 monhs after I bought mine. Someone has told me that they have AVER tv and he just pinched the aerial fromhis portable and plugged it inand heh presto. TV!. So I tried. No go. It will not tune in, do i need toget something else or should I get and aerial man to have a look at it, or take it to PC world perhaps?
22:01 Tue 14th Nov 2006

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, nb1 will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.