Sins

20:58 Mon 14th Jun 2010

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by tweaker. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2 Next Last

Done em all. Got the T shirt.
Not tried any.
Not far behind you Count. Apart from Murder and Coveting my neighbours ass. (I cant remember the others)
Quote them. Both in the Bible, Qur'an, Krsna?
Sloths my favourite
closely followed by gluttony. But Id stay well clear of that adultery. Well not with the neighbours missus anyway.
1. Thou shalt not demand answers but asketh them in a civil manner.
You don't get many sloths round here, they say they hang around in trees.
Cosines and tangents
antidisestablishmentarianism
What Christians do all week long before going to church on Sunday to pray for forgiveness . . . and then again all week long . . . etc . . . etc . . . etc . . .
The word is obsolete and has been stricken from my dictionaries.
"Sin" is the spanish/latin word meaning "without". I expect it came from the concept of being without God.
Has someone spotted a question here that I've missed?
The question is implicit.
So is my answer.
My sins are scarlet but my books are red. Who said that?
You just did! ;-)
I did? Don't remember, must be having a senior moment.
beso, a decent answer.

'sins' wasn't what I meant to post, I hit the submit button by accident before I had completed my question. But by the look of it I doubt if I were to receive a sensible answer any who ?
When I am dead, I hope it may be said:
'His sins were scarlet, But his books were read'.

........Hilaire Belloc

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Hilaire_Belloc

I'd heard it before but couldn't remember where it came from. :o)

2 Next Last