Where can I get a discontinued Mamas & Papas range?

Other than ebay, where can I get a the now discontinued Sunshine Safari range from Mamas and Papas?I'm after the wallpaper border as I'm moving house and want to decorate my baby's room in the same theme as it is now.
12:45 Thu 28th Dec 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Sausagegirl. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I bought Jenny Giraffe border from mamas and Papas, and by the time i got round to decorating my sons room, i found that the roll did not reach right round the room.

When i went to get more, i found that it was discontinued. I tried everywhere but was not able to get any. Eventually I bought half a roll on Ebay for about �2! It was perfect quality, just leftover from someone else. I would recommend this way..

If you are really against ebay, the only other thing i can suggest is a mamas and papas outlet store (sale shop). There is one in Livingston in Scotland, dont know about England.

They didnt have my jenny Giraffe border when i went, but i did get a whole lot of other things so its just luck.

Hope this helps a bit!