Sunday Crusader & his Squire

Hi, still looking for 4d) C-A-H-D clue embarrassed or uncomfortable 5d) N-L-D-D clue deceived. For 4a) I have conversed?! many thanks to oldwoman. Am also two answers adrift on the �1000 crossword. 2d) R_U_ clue an overwhelming defeat. 10a) S_H__U_E_ clue a wire-haired breed of dog of the terrier group, with a greyish coat and distinctive beard?? Thanks in anticipation.
00:33 Mon 08th Jun 2009

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by val-the-gal. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

2d rout
10a schnauzer

5d deluded
5d deluded?
4d If your "c" is wrong it could be abashed
Many thanks to ulysses100 & Polly1958 have rearranged some answers and have completed my crosswords. Cheers
So is 4d abashed?
Infomaniac . yes my answer was wrong the word was abashed. Many thanks.