Yorkshire Post

Who claimed maradona's shirt as a souvenir after the 1986 world cup

I've no idea as I'm just a girl - it is only a game - isn't it?

22:18 Mon 05th Jun 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by granny grump. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

no problema in asking .......

but already asked and still noone has posted an answer -

good luck

oops - answered earlier today as ........

Steve Hodge ......

Thanks panda bear - i missed the earlier answer
Yes Granny, it is only a game but some people, surprisingly, take games very seriously.

only joking clayhead - our house is given over to the world cup until the bitter end - and then there's cricket - oops shouldn't have mentioned that and rugby and snooker - etc etc

Quizzes and Answerbank is how stay sane!