THIS REALLY MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD (will come in four parts).Be patient!

I called my friend Andy Sable, a gastroenterologist, to make an appointment for a colonoscopy.
A few days later, in his office, Andy showed me a color diagram of the colon, a lengthy organ that appears to go all over the place, at one point passing briefly through Minneapolis.
Then Andy explained the colonoscopy procedure to me in a thorough, reassuring and patient manner.
I nodded thoughtfully, but I didn't really hear anything he said, because my brain was shrieking, 'HE'S GOING TO STICK A TUBE 17,000 FEET UP YOUR BEHIND!'
I left Andy's office with some written instructions, and a prescription for a product called 'MoviPrep,' which comes in a box large enough to hold a microwave oven. I will discuss MoviPrep in detail later; for now suffice it to say that we must never allow it to fall into the hands of America's enemies...
I spent the next several days productively sitting around being nervous.
16:59 Thu 07th Apr 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by CailinDeas. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Can't wait for the second part! Not.
I hope you're a fast typer....