Waterloo Road Soundtrack

I have been trying to find soundtrack listings for Waterloo Road, can anyone help? The BBC website doesn't seem to have them. It's all very Ryan Adams, Craig Armstrong, Ray Lamontagne, would love to get my hands on the listings. Jules
22:31 Sun 30th Apr 2006

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Jacksonville. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There is the waterloo road official site. >http://www.waterlooroad.co.uk/index.html

If you click on episodes it will have a list of all the series' and episodes. If you then click on each episode the soundtrack will come up. Hope that has helped.