piano music played in tv series VERA

hi all
can anybody tell me the name of the piece of piano music played towards the end of todays episode of VERA, I believe it could have been by chopin but i am not sure, would be very grateful for any help
Thanks
22:05 Sun 22nd Jan 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by roizee2009. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I am not familiar with the programme at all, but if you knew a link where i could see the scene I could tell you straight away if it was Chopin or not, and if it was the name if the piece
Nocturne for piano in C minor, B. 108 Chopin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAIRdtdVfWA
Nice one Calibax. Just have never thought much to this piece. Or his nocturnes as a general rule to be honest. The Fantasies are my favourite to play
Hi Liszt_2 and Calibax
Thanks for your help in finding the answer to my question, you were right that is exactly the piece that was being played and i am most grateful to you both.
Many Thanks