Change of address on digital tacho drivers card

Does anyone know what i need to do to get an address changed on a driver card please? Just need a point of contact. thanx
15:46 Wed 29th Aug 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Im a BusyBee. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Although VOSA is the government agency responsible for tachograph issues, drivers' cards are actually dealt with by DVLA. So I suggest contacting your nearest DVLA office. If you phone the DVLA local office call centre (0870 850 0007) in Swansea, they should be able to direct your call to the right place.

Alternatively, if you'd rather call in at a DVLA office, you can find details here:
http://www.dvla.gov.uk/contactus/localoffices/ findnear.aspx

Chris
When I changed my address my employers told me it is apparently not required that you get it altered on the digicard, just so long as the driving licence has the address updated.