Kymco Super 8 50cc/2 stroke

Hiya... thinking of getting one of these!..Has anyone else had or got one?.. Are they reliable etc... I think the 4 stroke can be a bit of a pain.. from what I've read.. was just wondering about the 2 stroke! Thanks guys.. Mrs Crisper x
15:08 Mon 11th Apr 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by crisper. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

hi there
i have a super 9 50cc on a '56 plate, used it for 1 year by a 16yr old and found it very reliable and then parked it up in the garden for 3 yrs, my youngest boy is just coming up to 16 and i have just put it back on the road for him, the only things that i have bought for it to get it running is a new exhaust (£85) and a starter motor (£25) i have cleaned the spark plug flicked the switch and suprisingly it started first time, didn't even have to put fresh petrol in it, so to say if it is reliable it would'nt be lying in saying yes it is very reliable