Re-programming Clifford alarm/key fob

My car is fitted with a Clifford alarm. I bought the car from a dealer last year (with said alarm already fitted) and was only provided with 1 alarm/key fob.

I have since bought another fob of the same type on eBay and have tried to get it re-programmed.

I contacted my local dealer and they said that I need the valet code. However, I didn't get any alarm-related paperwork when I bought the car and, so, have no idea what the code is.

Furthermore, I was then told that the only way to find the code out (in my present circumstance) is to have a Clifford dealer remove the alarm unit and return it to Cliffords!

There must be an easier way, surely?

T.I.A.
16:04 Wed 11th Jun 2008

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, SurreyGuy will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.