gearbox issue

can anyone help: my sons got a punto grande 1.4cc 16v T-JET sporting,
he has'nt got a gearbox {someone took it to repair it then says he has not got it } finding it hard to get one as i dont know the gearbox code or the numbers that are on the box to get another from a breakers. Has someone got he same car as to get the codes that i need. :) thanks
22:17 Tue 21st Feb 2012

TWR
Best Answer
Check this out on Ebay Jovi.

View as:Page 1 of 1PreviousNextSort by:Time: ending soonestTime: newly listedPrice + P&P: lowest firstPrice + P&P: highest firstPrice: lowest firstPrice: highest firstDistance: nearest firstCondition: new firstCondition: used firstBest MatchWe were unable to run the search you entered. Please try again in a...
20:16 Fri 24th Feb 2012 Go To Best Answer

Go to your local scrap yard Jovi, look in your local Yellow pages for Auto Breakers, going back to {someone took it to repair it) I would sort that out quick, that is theft.
thanks twr, but i've tried a lot of breakers cant help till i get the codes or the numbers of the gearbox so's get another..cheers for ur help :)
Look at your V5 put down the Chassis No, make of car, CC Of car, year of car, there will be a site on EBay that will help you also, 247 car Breakers, just Google your needs & Google will help you with a breaker within the UK, Where are you? If I can help I will.
Check this out on Ebay Jovi.

View as:Page 1 of 1PreviousNextSort by:Time: ending soonestTime: newly listedPrice + P&P: lowest firstPrice + P&P: highest firstPrice: lowest firstPrice: highest firstDistance: nearest firstCondition: new firstCondition: used firstBest MatchWe were unable to run the search you entered. Please try again in a few minutes.

VOLKSWAGEN VW FOX POLO GEARBOX MANUAL 2005-
Fits:Fiat Grande Punto 1.4 T-Jet

I have just looked on Ebay, they have come up with this unit, Type in your details.
thanks twr away to email them now, hopefully we can get a gearbox..:)
many thanks jovi4
Hi TWR, have emailed the company {directautos_1} on ebay from the reply you gave, so will keep you posted. fingers crossed as i've been trying for a ver long time to get one as im running outof idea's. So thank you very much for your help :)