Rowan Atkinson Sketch - Giant Disco Ball

I saw, years ago, a sketch with Rowan Atkinson where he is outside a tower block and the windows on the block flash up and down like a graphic equaliser display, then a giant disco ball chases him out of the main entrance. I am interested in finding this sketch as I used to live in that block years ago. Im not sure if its 'Not the nine o'clock news' or what. The block is called Moreton Tower and is in Acton, West London.

Many Thanks

Gary
18:42 Thu 08th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ETee. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It was on Not the Nine O Clock news.

Cant find it on YouTube (but it may be hidden inside a longer section from the show)
So I'm not going mad then, it was a sketch lol. Ill keep searching, although funnily enough, I just watched the Hospital Auction sketch where the guy who jumps from a balcony wins, that the same block I want to find.

Thanks for the reply