Kidnap and Ransom

I wonder if anyone felt like me whilst watching the latest Kidnap and Ransom.Why the hostages on the bus didn`t overpower the kidnappers...they had so many chances to do so,,,I got so mad watching these being ignore.Even Trevor Eve`s character was ridiculous,he could easily have knocked the lights out of the kidnapper kid with one punch
Shame this is all so unrealistic as these dramas are usually so good.
05:28 Wed 07th Mar 2012

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, kloofnek will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.