Is forging someones signature legal

Is forging someones signature legal - I work for a company that does this when the customer has not signed the paper work to say that it has been completed - they do this to get there grants paid on time - just wanted to no if this legal and should I just ignore it
16:00 Thu 10th Jul 2008

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by cameron2888. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Its illegal to forge someones signature
of course its illegal!

Please ignore the idiotic,tedious and childish Tetjam(also known as Mamjet).
It is DEFINITELY illegal!
Hope its legal when its your husbands signature youre using ( scurries away pronto -as if -pah !!

In answer to your Q -its not legal unless they have signed a Power of Attorney to say your company can sign on their behalf.No ifs buts or maybes.I wouldnt ignore it -as- if you did- you are being aparty to it from what you say -and mark my words if they get caught they will implicate you as well -even tho you are decent enough to know its wrong or at least to query it.
cameron - face it you know it's an illegal
and offensive act; you just wanted to rat
on your employer, which i think it's the
right thing to do. but you are doing it in
the wrong place.