building on someone else's land

our flat is a 4 in a block type and we have the upper flat, our council built a disabled ramp for the grnd floor flat and used 6m2 of our land and 12m2 of a shared path. This was 12 years ago when my mother in law who was 93 lived there and it was an ex council house which I think the council still though was theirs and therefore never asked permission. My brother in law was left the house and sold it to us in2006. however the plans were not changed and there is no disabled is living there now. Is there a time limit on this or can i make them remove it. Was it illegal for them to do this in the first place
19:37 Tue 08th Apr 2008

Best Answer

Nobody has yet answered this question. Once some answers have been given, db music co will be able to select one answer as the best. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

There are no answers available for this question.