xbox 360

Are there any new/newish games my daughter can get for her Dad for father's day? He likes the Call of duty type games,any suggestions would be appreciated,we haven't a clue.
21:19 Sun 12th Jun 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by bloomwood. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Thanks for that Triggerhippy,will check that one out,if it's similar to the call of cod he'll probably love it, and if he doesn't we'll blame you,lol.
Oh hell,is there a new cod coming out then? Should I pre order it?
Yes he 's got Assasins Creed- the brotherhood,Fall out new vegas is the one he's been playing recently.
battlefield 2, halo reach are good games :)
or L A Noire is AMAZING!
Crisis (but it hasn't had very good reviews) maybe something a bit older like Rainbow Six, of Ghost Recon.
Enslaved is a very good game, funny in places and good graphics. if our looking for a cheap option what about The Orange Box with half life in it?
Daughter has bought him crysis2,as recommended by trigger,many thanks for all your answers,as I have said we are clueless,bring back crash bandicoot is what I say,lol.