Rose's lime juice

does anyone know what's happened to this? I can't find it in Waitrose, Tescos, Co-op etc. Is it still on the market or has it been taken over?
21:14 Wed 16th Mar 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by 2Margaret. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Yes, I've got some, so it's definitely still around.
Still available in Sainsburys. It was bought out by Coca Cola some years ago.
My Tesco still has it.
My Tesco (near Leeds) has it. We bought a 1 litre bottle a week or so ago.
Thank you all - will have to push my local Tesco and Waitrose to stock - or travel further afield to a Sainsburys!