ppi 10 years ago

is there a ppi company who can find out what loans / credit cards you had over the last ten years? I'm sure I saw one on the telly the other day.
19:49 Mon 19th Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by percypineapple. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I think you need to tell them.
You can get a lot of info from checking your credit file
You should receive a letter from any lender you've had PPI from soon(ish) anyhow...
http://www.guardian.c...banks-write-customers

However, any loans over six years old may not still be on the lenders records meaning you may not get a letter. so even if you did have a loan over 6 years old that was eligible you'd still need to have all the paperwork yourself to provide proof of the loan(which I'd guess you haven't as you are asking this question)
thanks chuck,
no, i have lost count of loans/credit cards over the course of time, just thought that these financial bods may have a way of accessing records of old loans etc.
perc.