Not really a question, but a bit of info

I recently applied to reclaim PPI insurance. I didnt go via one of these companies that offer to do it for you, but opted to use the letters published on moneysupermarket.com.

I found out today that I'm going to be repaid quite a substantial sum, so if you're dithering about claiming, please do and do NOT pay a third party to do it for you.
22:29 Fri 02nd Mar 2012

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by haysi06. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Well done hay and good advice for others.
well done have been thinking about doin this what info do you need? Do you have to know the Loan account Number and dates etc...weve only ever had loans from Black Horse but dont know account numbers? TIA
Hi tillyh345, have a look at the moneysavingexpert.com pages.

http://www.moneysavin...im/ppi-loan-insurance

They really helped me. I had some paperwork and the original loan agreement reference. I obtained a copy of the credit agreement from the bank, you pay £1 to get this, but there's a letter you can use from the website. I filled in the Questionnaire (provided by the site) send a copy of the agreement and a letter asking the bank to review. It took less than a month all in.
whoo hoo got my refund cheque earlier this week.

Seriously, anyone who thinks they are due a refund, please apply!