Fao Tamborine

Just thought I would let you know the excercises you told me about to help oh's arm seem to be working,he's been doing them on a morning and on a night. He was really sceptical at first but has admitted that the pain is not as bad and he's not getting it so much,physio wasn't helping much at all,so it has to be down to the advice you gave. Just wanted to say thanks a lot for taking the time to answer me last Monday,and sorting him out.xxx
18:10 Thu 10th Mar 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by bloomwood. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Am so pleased for him.....quite often muscles & tendons are stretched from outward heavy reach and the exercise I gave was to bring the elasticity back into line.

Tell him not to overdo them, only to be done when in pain.
Well what ever his problem was it's much better now,will tell him what you said,not that he ever over does any form of exercise,thanks again,you've been a star. x