Moonwalk Training Programme

Has anyone got this years Moonwalk training programme they could send me? I have been accepted on next years walk and although I get a training pack in the post in January, I really want to start before then! Thanks
10:55 Tue 23rd Oct 2007

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by 1977Nicky. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

i have, its brill
Could you possibly send it to me at nickymanley@hotmail.com please? Would be ever so grateful! How did you find the walk?
Do you still have this? i would love to see a copy if you do! I know our packs should be arriving soon, but I'm beginning to wonder what we've let ourselves in for! let me know and good luck with the walk x
I Elizabeth, I do still have it (I did the walk last year) - what is your email address and I will send it to you?
sorry for the delay! please send to evie.woods@virgin.net thanks hugely in advance!