Short story by Mark Twain

A vague memory is of a broadcast of a story about being on an Egyptian steam train powered by bone dry mummys.
Can someone give a source please?
07:59 Mon 09th Apr 2012

bulliver
Best Answer
“I shall not speak of the railway, for it is like any other railway -- I shall only say that the fuel they use for the locomotive is composed of mummies three thousand years old, purchased by the ton or by the graveyard for that purpose, and that sometimes one hears the profane engineer call out pettishly, "D -- n these plebeians, they don't burn worth a cent --...
08:06 Mon 09th Apr 2012 Go To Best Answer

a quick Google suggests it's this one, the trains are powered by skeletons instead of coal? http://en.wikipedia.o.../The_Innocents_Abroad
Mark Twain - The Innocents Abroad
“I shall not speak of the railway, for it is like any other railway -- I shall only say that the fuel they use for the locomotive is composed of mummies three thousand years old, purchased by the ton or by the graveyard for that purpose, and that sometimes one hears the profane engineer call out pettishly, "D -- n these plebeians, they don't burn worth a cent -- pass out a King …”

Mark Twain 'The Innocents Abroad'