Dubai Hotels

Does anyone know of a reasonably priced hotel in Dubai for a family of four, two boys aged 8 and 10, probably on the beach but not too far out of the city
17:10 Mon 19th Dec 2011

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by lorash. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

I know it is not a hotel but Last year we booked an apartment through
www.mydubaistay.com
Super apartment if you choose one in Jumeriah beach resort you will be 10 minutes from the beach and 10 minutes from the city, recommend , we stayed in Murjan 2 block, exceptional apartments, plenty of places to eat nearby.
Many KJN - will look into thar
...and am not biased, in any way!
If you are in search of reasonably priced hotel in dubai for family, then browse www.travelguru.com as it provide discount online hotels booking with instant booking services