flowers/tree/shrubs/plants

me again, still stuck on two

the answers are flowers/plants/shrubs/trees

1) inferior seventeen (9)
2) twenty drops back (5)

for reference the question and answer to Q17 was :-a whale almost under cover. I've got the answer wattle (which could be wrong), and Q20 pawn evergreen in reverse (9) for which ive got hollyhock.
Many thanks!!
19:33 Mon 10th Jan 2011

quinie
Best Answer
Just come in and have been looking at your answer to 17. Could the answer be orchid? orc(a whale) and hid(den). if so then perhaps q1 could be Bee orchid? B for inferior. Maybe I'm way off track.
21:01 Mon 10th Jan 2011 Go To Best Answer

2 Holly?
could well be thanks, closing date is looming, if I've not come up with anything else I'll certainly put that in. Its a very strange quiz with some strange thinking involved.
Regards
you are absolutely right!!!
many thanks