With Christmas coming most people are feeling more positive; it is a time for joy and giving and family and friends. But many find the holiday season not so merry. How about a few inspirational quotes to perk everyone up:
- "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- "When written in Chinese, the word crisis is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity." John F. Kennedy.
- "A pessimist is one who makes difficulties of his opportunities and an optimist is one who makes opportunities of his difficulties." Harry Truman.
We all have people in our lives that make it richer:
- "The road to a friend's house is never long." A Danish Proverb.
- "A friend is someone who knows all about you, and loves you just the same." Proverb.
- "The friend who holds your hand and says the wrong thing is made of dearer stuff than the one who stays away." Barbara Kingsolver.
And finally something for those of us who need an extra boost:
- "Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else." Judy Garland.
- "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss.
- "Don't compromise yourself. You are all you've got." Janis Joplin.
Have a great Christmas everyone!