Daily Mail - Daily Lottery Numbers

Hiya
Does anyone have spare numbers from the back page of yesterday's (Tuesday 28 May) Daily Mail please... I could not buy a Daily Mail in 5 different shops I went into...
Thank you in advance :)
14:57 Wed 29th May 2013

Sir Alec
Best Answer
My Dad's copy has: 01-28-35-68-85-87 There are also letters beside it which appear to be LZZ. I don't know if they are part of the numbers?
16:03 Wed 29th May 2013 Go To Best Answer

My Dad's copy has:

01-28-35-68-85-87

There are also letters beside it which appear to be LZZ. I don't know if they are part of the numbers?
Thank you SO much Sir Alec and your Dad ;) very much appreciated...
I'm not sure what the letters stand for either - think they might be needed for verification of some sort?