Corrie

What happened friday i missed it and im watching todays feeling confuuuused!?
18:35 Mon 26th Mar 2012

LoftyLottie
Best Answer
You do realise it's not real don't you. Get a life .

.............................................
.................

There I said it before anybody else did !! :o)
14:31 Tue 27th Mar 2012 Go To Best Answer

2 Next Last

Eddie Yeats and Ena Sharples had a drink in the Rovers. He had a pint of Newton & Ridley and she had a milk stout.
Circa 1970 or somethig mark LOL

Xx
Sunita got pissed and snogged Karl.
Gail and David caught Audrey with Lewis.
Thanks mike- did she get arrested!? X
Isn't there an on-line episode guide...?
Before she snogged Karl she got drunk in the Bistro, danced on top of a car and got nabbed.
I didnt check just hopped on here x
audders and lewis could be new detective series
we are to mrs didnt understand what sunitta had done
we're about to find out there'll be no more hotpot, RIP Betty
Yeah dotty i just thought about hotpot x
Dare I say it, I think Dev's looking sexy lately - ducks down !!!!
Did you see the bloke who plays Dev turned up at some awards do the other night.....................with an escort girl!

.................

I did craft and I thought he looked sexy in that picture too !!! Still ducking down !!!
I used to think years ago that Dev was dishy!!! I have changed my mind! I think Sunita is perhaps the best looking and classiest female on Corrie. And what a lovely figure!! Karl is even worse than Dev!!

(Andy wouldn't agree!!)
Karl is a sleaze bag...............
I too thought Dev was dishy some time back, then I went off him and now I'm back on him again - contrary Mary!! I thought he looked good last night trying to reason with Sinitta. And yes, I too think Sinitta is a very attractive, classy lady and I can see why Karl fancies her !!
In friday's episode, Sunita was drunk dancing on top of a car and Dev was pleading with her and eventually he ended up in the Rovers. Who was looking after their kids??????????
Karl is the lowest of the low keeping on pinching money from the till etc.

2 Next Last