self assessment

Hi...does anyone know how to apportion
business/private use of my vehicle i use for
self employment...currently it is 80/20 in favour
of business,but how do i write back
20:30 Sat 19th Mar 2011
Avatar Image
Best Answer
I'm not sure what you mean by "write back"
11:41 Sun 20th Mar 2011 Go To Best Answer

1 to 4 of 4

Do you not have an accountant?
I'm not sure what you mean by "write back"
Question Author tax affairs are fairly straight forward
roughly 12000 a year but this will be my first assessment
accounting period 5/8/10 to 5/4/11 im sure i could do it
with the right information
thank you
HMRC advised me that only 40% gas expenses could be claimed by me. e.g. 40% At £1,000, divide by 5 and multiply by 2 comes to £400 to be claimed. That's worked for me.

1 to 4 of 4

Related Questions

...and being to access the relevant forms? This is very complicated!
Hi was just wondering what would be considered an acceptable amount for the cost of laundering one load of cleaning cloths once a week for my cleaning business. This will be for self assessment...
My annual turnover is less than a Grand for crying out loud! Which is fine, with the books balanced I'm in the black, however filling out my self assessment for is proving a bit of nightmare, but only...
Hi, As an employee officially classed as f/t home based employee am I allowed to ask my employer for equipment and H&S stuff such as a desk, chair, first aid kit, fire blanket and power surge...
I am just wanting a bit of advice regarding the difference and best option between setting up my own company or just filling in self-assessment tax returns as an individual. I am currently working...
last year I have worked for part of the year for an employer on a PAYE basis, then left to go self employed. now it's self assessment tax return time and i cannot find my P45 anywhere. does anyone...

Latest posts