C2C walking

Avatar Image
ash318 | 16:49 Tue 20th Apr 2010 | Travel
1 Answers
I am walking the Coast to Coast (St,Bees to Robin Hoods Bay) and I wonder if you register anywhere for the start and end of the walk. Does one get a certificate on completion?



Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by ash318. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
I did the lyke wake walk many years ago with the school in the pouring rain and all I got was a badge with a coffin on it! It was the teacher who applied for it. Try contacting the tourist information office either at St Bees or Robin Hood's Bay. by the way, if you'ne never been to Robin Hood's Bay you'll see it was well worth the walk... it's lovely with so much smuggling history...

Only 1 answerrss feed

Do you know the answer?

C2C walking

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.