Getting into thailand with police caution

Avatar Image
Annie456 | 17:51 Mon 25th Jun 2007 | Travel
3 Answers
Travelling to hong kong and then onto thailand with my friend who has a police caution - will she have any trouble getting into either of these countries? does she need extra documentation to support the caution or is it simple not an issue.
Ignoring it and "taking a risk" is not an option.


1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Annie456. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
British citizens can visit Hong Kong for up to 180 days without requiring a visa, so there's no paperwork for your friend to complete:

UK citizens may also enter Thailand, for up to 30 days, without a visa. So, once again, there's no problem.

A caution is not a conviction. To the best of my knowledge, the only country which places special requirements upon any person who has ever been arrested (rather than convicted) is the USA. For all other countries, an arrest and/or caution does not create a potential bar to entry.


I omitted the link to the Thai visa rules:

It's not a problem for travel to Thailand or Hong Kong

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Getting into thailand with police caution

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.