is it possible for a cuban to come and stay in the UK for a while?

Avatar Image
nancie | 15:34 Mon 06th Mar 2006 | Travel
5 Answers
Just wondered if it is poss to have my friend from Cuba come and stay with me for a few months, just wanted to know if the Cuban gvmt allowed this??


1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by nancie. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
I've no idea but I would have thought it's the govenrment where you live that you have to worry about, not the cuban one.
sorry, I thought you said UK, then I didn't see it in the question, so didn't refer to UK, then I re-read title. can tell you whether someone would need a visa to visit the UK
Question Author
thanks hun x

Your friend will need an exit permit from the Cuban Government. How difficult that is to get I don't know - but they do issue them. Being a good party member probably makes it easier.

I would guess that s/he will need a UK visa as well - unfortunately the UK visas site isn't working properly at the moment

but you could try it later. (letters A-H are missing from the list of countries...)

Question Author
cheers dzug..its working now and he does need a visa..xx

1 to 5 of 5rss feed

Do you know the answer?

is it possible for a cuban to come and stay in the UK for a while?

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.