Moving House and Changing broadband suppliers

Avatar Image
muff13 | 11:40 Sat 24th Oct 2009 | Technology
2 Answers
I am shortly going to be moving house and had arranged to have broadband from a different supplier. I have just been speaking to Orange to cancel my broadband supscription in 30 days time. As there is no one moving into this house for a while I was unable to get a MAC code which is only valid for 30 days. I was told that, in consequence, I would have to pay a £24 disconnection fee for Orange to pay BT for an engineer to go and take the Orange plug off my line at our exchange. I have never heard of this before and wonder if anyone can advise if this is correct.


1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by muff13. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
Sounds all v/strange to me. BTW if you do change your B/band do not use 'SKY' (A pain in the butt) J
-- answer removed --

1 to 2 of 2rss feed

Do you know the answer?

Moving House and Changing broadband suppliers

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.