JPEG 300 dpi Convervsion

Avatar Image
dribfunk | 19:49 Fri 13th Jul 2007 | Technology
3 Answers
I need to convert a regular jpg image into a 300 dpi resolution but can't find a good free conversion programme anywhere - can someone please try and help me?!?



1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by dribfunk. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.
IrfanView should be on everyone's PC. It's a superb image viewing program but it can also be used for image manipulation:

To change the dpi of an image file, load the file and go to Image > Information. Enter the desired resolution, click 'Set' and 'OK'. Then go to File > Save as. (Don't use 'Save' unless you wish to over-write the original file).

Question Author
Buenchico, you're a superstar lifesaver - I used to use this nearly all the time but just couldn't remember the name of it - it's been on my 'puter about 4 times after reformatting virus infected hard-drives!!

It's like ACE FTP - except I remember the name of that one.

Thanks again
-- answer removed --

1 to 3 of 3rss feed

Do you know the answer?

JPEG 300 dpi Convervsion

Answer Question >>

Related Questions

Sorry, we can't find any related questions. Try using the search bar at the top of the page to search for some keywords, or choose a topic and submit your own question.