help please

Avatar Image
boobesque | 10:09 Thu 22nd Dec 2005 | Technology
4 Answers
i rested my finger on the shift button and a menu came up for sticky keys or something i clicked close as i didnt want to use them and now i am in capitals! help i tried the other options and they just made my keys not work what do i have to do?


1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by boobesque. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

For more on marking an answer as the "Best Answer", please visit our FAQ.

Try this. Hit start, then go into control panel. Click into accessibility options. Now make sure you are in the 'keyboard' tab. There should be something saying 'Use Sticky Keys' and a little box beside it. Try unticking this box and see if it works.

Let me know if it does or not.

Don't be afraid to use the help section within windows. search for sticky keys and this will tell you how to turn them on and off.

Go to Start > Settings > Control Panel and look at the Accessibility options. Switch off all keyboard shortcuts for sticky keys, toggle keys etc.

also, if you press both shift keys 5 times each and click cancel on the box that appears after each time, it should fix it.

1 to 4 of 4rss feed

Do you know the answer?

help please

Answer Question >>