Hp Printer Issues

coldstream-1971 | 17:41 Fri 12th Jan 2018 | Technology
Hello can any body help please,
I've just changed my ISP however my printer is now unable to connect wireless I have spent all day trying to sort this out, We have recently moved so God knows where the disk that came with the printer is! My new provider suggested downloading a driver from the Net but were unable to recommend a site to use can any clever cookie PLEASE POINT ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION OR SEND ME A LINK TO SUCH A SITE?

Thank you in advance

Answers

This any good? https://123.hp.com/gb/en/
17:53 Fri 12th Jan 2018
printer needs new password for the router to connect, new printers have, or least mine does an lcd screen where you go into settings and input password for your new router.
As fender says the printer will need marrying with the new router. If both have the WPS function, press the WPS button on the router and within a minute the WPS button on the printer. You will not then require the faff of entering the wifi key with the printer "keypad".
Yes printer needs to be setup again to connect to new isp router. Then will connect to your device.
Thank you I'm lost again It has worked you're more helpful than both Hp and Vodafone were once again thank you

Hp Printer Issues