Printer Fault?

EvianBaby | 12:18 Tue 13th Nov 2012 | Technology
I have an HP CM145FMW laser jet.

I use Quickbooks and have a JPEG saved to come up on the invoices I create. For some reason when I try to print the invoices they won't print, just get a blank page with some intelligible error. I'm sure the problem lies with the printer not being able to include the jpeg as I never had this problem with the old printer and it prints every else from Quickbooks (that don't have any images) with no problems?

So at the moment I have to save all my invoices as PDF's and then open and print them which is so time consuming. Has anyone got any ideas?

Answers

Only 1 answerrss feed

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by EvianBaby. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Why don’t you subscribe for 24/7 available and economical QuickBooks technical support service? It answers even the most complex QuickBooks’ questions instantly. It also answers questions related to devices connected to QuickBooks such as the printers.
http://www.myrealdata.com/quickbooks-support.html

Only 1 answerrss feed

Printer Fault?