E-Bay And "spigot"

Answerprancer | 23:40 Fri 08th May 2015 | Internet
Hi.
I have just started getting pop-ups (mostly Amazon related) that purport to come from something called "Spigot". I have Adblock Plus installed and running and had recently run Malwarebytes and deleted all my cookies, but it keeps coming back.
Any idea why and how to remove?
TIA

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by Answerprancer. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

This page is from a reliable source (even though it is well-known for it's 'overkill' approach to some problems) and might well be relevant to your situation:
http://malwaretips.com/blogs/searchsettings-exe-removal/
Thanks Chris, looks like I might have already sorted it: there were two uninvited thingies on my toolbar which I have now removed!

E-Bay And "spigot"