Bug Zapper Zapped!

AndiFlatland | 00:43 Sun 22nd Sep 2019 | Electronics
I recently bought one of these:

Amazon.co.uk User Recommendation

Unfortunately, earlier today, as it was being recharged, it accidentally fell off the place I had stood it. When I picked it up, I found that the cable had got pulled out of the little plug that goes into the device's socket. It looks too fiddly to repair, so I had a look on Amazon to see if there were any similar recharging cables. Well, there are lots, but I've no idea if I need to buy a very specific type, or if any one that looks the same will do. Any advice? I seem to have mislaid the box it came in, which had the leaflet inside, so I can't check to see if it offers any help.

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by AndiFlatland. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

It's a standard USB cable.
If you have any other equipment, like an an Android phone, same cable.
iPhone ? I don't know, but the rest of the world uses that ^.

The Dollar Shop or equivalent will have them.
Buy two & you'll have a spare.

Bug Zapper Zapped!