Where's My Kindle Fire Email Account?

peachybabe | 09:11 Sun 14th Feb 2016 | Electronics
I have a Kindle Fire, and in settings it shows that I have a Kindle email account. I've sent an email to it from another account, but I can't see where it is on the Fire.

How do I find my Kindle email, and how do I get the account to show on my home screen?

Baby speak in answers please!

Answers

First Previous 1 2

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by peachybabe. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

do you have a mayday button ?
If you search for 'setting up kindle fire email' on YouTube there are loads of video tutorials.
As far as I'm aware email addresses assigned to Kindles are so that you can mail a document or book directly to the device, the email itself never actually shows up but the attached document should show in your library, this is how I get my documents/books etc stored in the non-Amazon cloud to my device, I just send them as attachments in a blank email to my Kindle address.
having looked I concur with Fiz ..the kindle addy is only for you to send docs to yourself for saving ! can't be used for normal mail purposes

First Previous 1 2

Where's My Kindle Fire Email Account?