How Do I Get A Cpr Call Blocker To Work On My Panasonic Kx-Tg6713Eb Cordless Phone

JG1965 | 14:30 Wed 10th Apr 2013 | Electronics
I had a CPR Call Blocker connected to my last cordless phone and it worked great but I cannot get it to work on my new cordless Panasonic KX-TG6713EB.
When I wanted to block a number on my old phone I either pressed the button on the CPR Call Blocker or entered it manually on the phone by typing *7# then I would hear a beep, then I entered the number I wanted to block, then #, then I hang up. I tried this on my Panasonic phone but nothing happened. I searched online and saw that someone said to try **7#P number# but this did not work, even when I press the button on the Call Blocker nothing works, it is connected correctly. Can any one help?
Thanks in advance.

Answers

Best Answer

No best answer has yet been selected by JG1965. Once a best answer has been selected, it will be shown here.

Tried the link but got the message Server Not Found
Try downloading the manual from here http://www.panasonic.co.uk/html/en_GB/Products/Telephones/Telephones+without+Answer+Machine+3/KX-TG6713/Manuals/9978045/index.html
The previous link did work last night and this morning I checked.
Hi There
My name is Kevin from CPR Global...distributors of the call blockers.
With Panasonic phones, you need to use the LINE 2 and TEL 2 ports of the call blocker. Since changing the phone you probably needed to change the ports too as older phones tend to use line 1 and tel 1. If you are still having problems, please give us a calon our freephone number 0800 652 7780.
Regards...

KEVIN
(TECH SUPPORT)
CPR GLOBAL